Blogs I Love Math Literature Freebies About Home

Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Simple End of Year Teacher Gift

The end of the school year is here!  Although I have been on summer vacation for a while now, my son's school is just wrapping up this week.  This week, while catching up on my favorite teaching blogs, I saw a post about a great end of year teacher gift on Beyond the Worksheet.  I decided that this would make the perfect end of year gift for my son's teachers.  It is quick and easy to make and looks great!


I grabbed a few cute food safe jars from Hobby Lobby, a medium bag of M&Ms for each one, some card stock and some ribbon.  A few minutes to print and assemble and they are ready to go!  Who doesn't love M&Ms?




Need a quick end of year gift?  Grab this M&M card from Google drive!





No comments:

Post a Comment